The newest volume of our Saqqara Newsletter 2020 (18) has been sent to all Friends of Saqqara.
- Vincent Oeters – From the Chairperson
- Paolo Del Vesco, Christian Greco, Corinna Rossi, Daniel Soliman, Lara Weiss – Saqqara Away from Saqqara: Research in Troubled Times;
- Daniel Soliman – Late Antique and Medieval Remains at Saqqara: A Retrospective;
- Editorial board – Interview with Daniel Soliman;
- Ola el Aguizy – The Tomb of the Army General Iwrkhy: Genealogy Problems;
- Nozomu Kawai – Exploring the New Kingdom Tombs at North Saqqara;
- Huw Twiston Davies – Signs of life in the City of the Dead;
- Karel Innemee – The Monastery of Apa Jeremiah at Saqqara.
In case you want to receive the annual Saqqara Newsletter: become a Friend!
To become a Friend send an email to email@example.com with your name + postal address and pay the membership fee!
There are two membership categories:
- Regular € 35
- Student € 17,50
(For members abroad an additional
€ 5 will be charged for postage)
Our banks details are as follows:
IBAN: NL18 INGB 0009 5621 50